Hello, we are Runecast.
Our patented solution, Runecast Analyzer, is used for mission-critical IT operations from deep sea to space. It automates security compliance, vulnerability assessment and IT Operations Management for hybrid cloud and multi cloud environments. Our AI-powered platform uses a unique methodology to parse online knowledge bases and vulnerabilities information to ensure our customers are protected against the latest threats.
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from more than 16 countries – but united, with our main office in Brno, Czech Republic and headquartered in London, UK. Organisations like Merck, DocuSign, New York City Hospitals and many other enterprises trust our solutions to protect their IT infrastructure.
We are looking for a high-performing Enterprise Business Development Manager to join our team, to continue developing our biggest target addressable market and help bring the company to another level.
You will be responsible for maximising our sales potential in the market, crafting sales plans and working directly with our Chief Revenue Officer. You will also be the lead for hunting new business at enterprise level and converting these new logos.
- Generate new opportunities through your existing connections, through cold engagement and through warm leads generated by ongoing marketing activities, as well as cross sell and upsell opportunities in existing logos
- Manage those opportunities throughout the whole sales cycle and closing them
- Identify new market opportunities and help with shaping targeted go-to-market approach
- Work closely with channel partners and continue to build a strong channel
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully expanding and on boarding new logo clients at Enterprise level
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, covering the full sales cycle - from initial engagement to closure, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in IT, Cloud and Security industry
- A demonstrated career in either Cloud Solutions or Security Solution Business Development
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and IT B2B industry expertise within the region of North America
- Team player with the ability to act independently
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
What we offer:
- Competitive basic salary plus Commission
- Fully paid training and certifications - To keep you progressing through your career at Runecast
- Being part of a growing company that still has the energy of a start-up - This means, for example, that our founders work among us every day. You can approach anyone at any time with an idea or lunch suggestion.
- Flexible working hours - We don’t care about clocking in and out at specific times. Some of us prefer to work early in the morning, others arrive later during the day. Work-life balance is important to us.
- International team -
We are a truly international team. We have our main office in Brno, where you will meet with people from nine different countries. Many people are also distributed over several European countries – from Bulgaria to the UK. Furthermore, we have people working with us from the USA and APAC region, where we are also growing.
- Being part of a growing company, where things feel like a start-up - We are not big on a ten-step process just to get approval for one tiny change. We are all working together and we value input from everyone.
- Paid therapy sessions - Mental health is paramount. Speak to a therapist whenever you need to, Runecast will contribute to the sessions
We encourage you to apply:
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.