Hello, we are Runecast
Our Runecast Analyzer is used for mission-critical IT operations from deep sea to space. It catches configuration or security compliance errors in virtualized data centers before they lead to service disruptions or breaches. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals from more than 15 countries – but united, with most of us in our largest operations center in Brno, Czech Republic. Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Scania, Fujisoft, the German Aerospace Center (DLR), Erste Bank, Avast, University of St Andrews and many other enterprises (and SMBs) to trust our solution to protect their data centers.
We are looking for an outstanding Sales Engineer to join our growing team in Germany.
Are you a customer-focused technology superstar? Have you built a career making your customers and partners successful by helping them adopt innovative technology? We're hiring for a Sales Engineer to join our growing team and add value to our ever-expanding customer base! Our ideal candidate is someone that is highly motivated, collaborative and a self-starter and will play a direct role in driving our growing market-share.
- Delivering amazing demo experience to prospects, showcasing the Runecast value proposition
- Using consultative selling to identify customer pain points associated with large virtual and cloud environments
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposal
- Engaging with the AE’s within Enterprises to help with the 360 deal cycle
- Addressing any and all pre-sales technical questions related to the full Proof of Concept (POC) cycle
- Supporting lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups, etc.
- Working closely with the sales department to secure new partners and customers
- Working closely with Product Management to provide customer feedback
- Evangelising Runecast product offerings across numerous online platforms and industry-specific events
- Owning and maintaining key sales and marketing technical documents
- Experience with distributed systems: AWS, Azure, VMware Virtualization, Microservice architectures or Kubernetes etc
- Ideally some experience in the area of Security Compliance
- 3+ years hands-on technical, problem solver plus 3+ years customer-facing experience
- Experience meeting with sales prospects in person, understanding complex environments
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
- Understanding of the virtualization management competitive landscape, and technical features of competing products within the ecosystem
- Astute in presenting to and conversing with customers; ability to deliver technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Deep understanding of data centre interdependencies around the virtualization layer, including: storage, security, network infrastructure, applications, etc.
- Strong affinity for customer relationship management and requirements gathering
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- Competitive basic salary plus Commission
- Fully paid training and certifications to keep you progressing through your career at Runecast
- Being part of a growing company that still has the energy of a start-up. This means, for example, that our founders work among us every day. You can approach anyone at any time with an idea or lunch suggestion.
- Flexible working hours. We don’t care about clocking in and out at specific times. Some of us prefer to work early in the morning, others arrive later during the day. Work-life balance is important to us.
We encourage you to apply:
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.