Hello, we are Runecast
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals and we represent over 20 countries by home base, nationality or other origins. Most of us are working from home or our Brno HQ in the Czech Republic and Our skills have convinced companies like Avast, DocuSign, Fujisoft, Erste Bank and many other big players to choose our award-winning solution to protect their data centers
We are looking for an outstanding Lead Sales Engineer to join our growing team in EMEA.
Are you a customer-focused technology superstar? Have you built a career making your customers and partners successful by helping them adopt innovative technology? We're hiring for a Sales Engineer to join our growing team and add value to our ever-expanding customer base! Our ideal candidate is someone that is highly motivated, collaborative and a self-starter and will play a direct role in driving our growing market-share.
- Experience leading a team of remote SE’s, setting personal development plans and tracking quality adherence within the team
- Liaising with other teams and departments to improve the processes and improve the conversion of prospects to customers
- Delivering amazing demo experience to prospects, showcasing the Runecast value proposition
- Using consultative selling to identify customer pain points associated with large virtual and cloud environments
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposal
- Engaging with the AE’s within Enterprises to help with the 360 deal cycle
- Addressing any and all pre-sales technical questions related to the full Proof of Concept (POC) cycle
- Supporting lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups, etc.
- Working closely with the sales department to secure new partners and customers
- Working closely with Product Management to provide customer feedback
- Evangelising Runecast product offerings across numerous online platforms and industry-specific events
- Owning and maintaining key sales and marketing technical documents
- Experience with distributed systems: AWS, Azure, VMware Virtualization, Microservice architectures or Kubernetes etc
- Ideally some experience in the area of Security Compliance
- 3+ years hands-on technical, problem solver plus 3+ years customer-facing experience
- Experience meeting with sales prospects in person, understanding complex environments
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
- Understanding of the virtualization management competitive landscape, and technical features of competing products within the ecosystem
- Astute in presenting to and conversing with customers; ability to deliver technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Deep understanding of data centre interdependencies around the virtualization layer, including: storage, security, network infrastructure, applications, etc.
- Strong affinity for customer relationship management and requirements gathering
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- Competitive basic salary plus Commission
- Friendly people and great co-founders. People are often mentioned as one of the reasons why we love working at Runecast. Everyone is very friendly, and there is nothing easier than getting in touch with one of the co-founders, as they work among us.
- International team. We are a truly international team.Our HQ is in London, but our Operations HQ is Brno - and many of us are working remotely around the world. Many people are also distributed over several European countries – from Bulgaria to the UK. Furthermore, we have people working with us from the USA and APAC region, where we are also growing.
- Being part of a growing company, where things feel like a startup. We are not big on a ten-step process just to get approval for one tiny change. We are all working together and we value input from everyone.
- Flexible working hours. We don’t care about clocking in and out at specific times. Some of us prefer to work early in the morning, others start later in the day.
- Paid therapy sessions. Mental health is paramount. Speak to a therapist whenever you need to, Runecast will contribute to the sessions.
- Further education and certifications. We'll pay for certifications and courses
We encourage you to apply:
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.