We are looking for an outstanding Java Developer to join us either in our office in Brno, remotely across the Czech Republic or across Europe.
Hello, we are Runecast
We’re a team of entrepreneur-minded professionals and we represent over 20 countries by home base, nationality or other origins. Most of us are working from home or our Brno HQ in the Czech Republic and Our skills have convinced companies like Avast, DocuSign, Fujisoft, Erste Bank and many other big players to choose our award-winning solution to protect their data centers
As an outstanding Java Developer, you will be a part of a growing start-up developing smart IT solutions.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop a new, meaningful solution for knowledge automation
- Work with Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, JanusGraph, Hibernate, Elasticsearch and whatever you would like to bring to the table
- Solve complex development challenges by thinking outside the box
Your skills and experience:
- At least two years of experience with Java development
- Knowledge of Java ecosystem technologies like Spring and Hibernate
- Being eager to learn and take action
- Ability to communicate in English with an international team in Brno
What we offer:
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- Join us in our Brno office or work from home - We have an office in Brno, although many of us are working from home at the moment. We also have people working remotely from all over the world.
- Friendly people and great co-founders - People are often mentioned as one of the reasons why we love working at Runecast. Everyone is very friendly, and there is nothing easier than getting in touch with one of the co-founders, as they work among us.
- We are a truly international team - Our HQ is in London, but our Operations HQ is Brno – and many of us are working remotely around the world. Many people are also distributed over several European countries – from Bulgaria to the UK. Furthermore, we have people working with us from the USA and APAC region, where we are also growing.
- Being part of a growing company, where things feel like a start-up - We are not big on a ten-step process just to get approval for one tiny change. We are all working together and we value input from everyone.
- Flexible working hours. We don’t care about clocking in and out at specific times. Some of us prefer to work early in the morning, others start later in the day.
- Paid therapy sessions - Mental health is paramount. Speak to a therapist whenever you need to, Runecast will contribute to the sessions.
- Monthly Contributions towards Health Benefits – health is important and Runecast provides all employees with a monthly allowance to spend on health benefits
- Further education and certifications - We'll pay for certifications and courses
We encourage you to apply:
Runecast is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic.